Sunday, February 16, 2003

February 16, 2003

     The day of departure is getting near.  I have been waiting and dreaming about this trip for over two years.  I don't think it has really sunk in yet.  I am excited and at the same time worried.  The world is such a place of unrest right now, but nothing will keep me from my baby girl!

     We went to the Mall Saturday and purchased a whole duffle bag of clothes for ZoraLin's orphanage.  We also picked up some really neat coffee table books of pictures of Kansas for the orphanage director, our guide and Lin.

     I think I have made a pretty good dent in our packing.  I am about to say "the heck with it" and just pay the overweight fees.  Tomorrow I will look over our agency's recommendation list and finish up.

No comments:

Post a Comment