Wednesday, February 19, 2003

February 19, 2003

     We spent the morning running from room to room, checking and re-checking to make sure we didn't forget anything.  Mark took Wyatt to the vet to board him.  Wyatt knew something was going on.  He ran and hid in his kennel and would not come out!  The cats were also nervous.




     Mark was following me around packing up things I was laying out.  Now I don't know where half my stuff is!  I was going to take a last minute picture of our suitcases, but the next thing I knew-he was loading them in the back of the pickup.  Oh well!  I guess we will have to take a picture of the bags before we check in-in LAX.

     We arrived at the airport and very soon there after, we discovered we had not packed diapers!  No one sold them at the airport, but Mark made a quick call to Janea and she came to our rescue, running out a dozen to us!

     Going through X-ray was interesting.  My film-leadbag made them rescan and search that carry-on.  The woman told me I should have put it in my checked on bag.  Mark's laptop bag was searched and they took him aside to run the wand over his body.  As we were walking to our gate, they paged us to come board the plane!   They were waiting on us!  The kids and I arrived first and we did not have our ID's so they were not going to let us board the plane.  Then they told us to go ahead out to the plane.  Mark finally caught up to us.  They have still not checked our ID's.

     RaeAnne started crying when we were going through the checkpoint, but she has enjoyed the boarding and flight so far.  She is busy putting stickers in her book.  At the rate she is going through them, we might run out!


No comments:

Post a Comment